1760 Solano Ave. Suite 309, Berkeley, CA 94707
About Our Practice
Berkeley Hills Dentistry is one of the oldest dental practices in Berkeley, tracing its roots to a practice established by Dr. James Brown in 1926 on 2140 Shattuck Avenue in the Wells Fargo Chamber of Commerce Building. The practice relocated in 1976 to its current location on 1760 Solano Avenue. Currently in its fifth generation, the practice was passed on from Dr Roger Koppel DDS to Drs. Lillian Dashiell DDS and Vagan Tapaltsyan DDS PhD in 2017. This transition allowed for an expansion of treatments offered, including Invisalign, Implants, and Sleep Dentistry.
About Our Doctors
At Berkeley Hills Dentistry we have one of the only PHD's practicing at a dental office in the Bay Area. From our doctors, to our front office staff, everyone is highly trained and educated in the field of dentistry.
We Accept All PPO Insurances
We are in network with Delta Dental and accept all PPO Insurances. Have questions about your insurance? Please call us!